Sri (Devanagari: श्री) noun \ˈsrē, ˈshrē\: One of the many forms of Lakshmi in the Hindu pantheon. The voluptuous energy of the Feminine, embodying abundance, sweetness, creativity, beauty, and playfulness.
Join me as I get to know some of the most enchanting, powerful, embodied women doing amazing things as we normalize the conversation of practical wisdom, mysticism and magic and explore how to apply feminine spirituality to everyday life.
Here’s how it works:
Each full moon of the month, I’ll release a tantalizing tête-à-tête with the luscious ladies of my own tribe as we talk everything from love & spirituality to business & activism to yoga & ritual.
On the new moon, I’ll dive deep with some rebel women who live with fierce authenticity, visionary dedication and are doing some serious paradigm-shifting.
Best enjoyed by candlelight, with other witchy women & hot Chai, or in a bathtub with a glass of Côtes du Rhône.
- SS011: Shadow Play, Social Justice, Movement & More with Livia Cohen-Shapiro I’m talking to Livia Cohen-Shapiro of Ecstatic Unfoldment and Applied Psychology for Yogis. This woman is a tour-de-force, and she’s the perfect one to be talking about the Shadow with. In this conversation, we go over aspects of the shadow that are reflected in ourselves, our world, and how to deal without totally losing it. We talk about the practice of moving our bodies and the evolution of that relationship, and lots of social justice. Aired 1/30/17
- SS010: Inclusive Spaces and Redefining Sexy with Jenna Noah, MA, LPCC I’m talking with Jenna Noah, the founder of Conscious Burlesque and co-owner of Alchemy of Movement, a Boulder dance studio that has become one of my own temples of transformation. In this conversation, we talk about creating inclusive spaces, dancing with rage, navigating the intensity of our cultural climate, conscious burlesque, and redefining our relationships with our bodies. Aired 8/3/16
- SS009: Conscious Relationship & Luscious Movement with Amy Segreti: Tonight, the moon moves into Cancer–a sign that hugely emanates love, nourishment, emotiveness and cozying down, hard. Amy and I are talking just those things today: self-care in the form of movement practice, and how moving your gorgeous body can unlock hidden wisdom. Aired 7/4/16
- SS008: Women’s Circles & Body Image with Aubry Hoffman: Woah. Tons of FullMoonSummerSolstice energy flinging around–do you feel it? Today we’ve got Aubry Hoffman on the line talking women’s circles, the balance of Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine, body image, media…oh my! Enjoy! Aired 6/20/16
- SS007: Conscious Entrepreneurship with Adi Shakti: Today I talk to Adi Shakti, the Six Figure Yogini, who is an utterly brilliant yoga teacher, and all-around business badass. We chat women in leadership, conscious entrepreneurship and supporting each other as we develop and manifest a new story. BAM. Aired 5/21/16
- SS006: Community & Ancestral Medicine with Rachel Thomas: This Taurus new moon is packed full of refining, developing and building abundance. Check out the money practice I follow and a conversation with Rachel Thomas, herbalist, community activist, curandera and my personal teacher. Aired 5/6/16
- SS005: Talking to Myself, Scorpio Shadow Work, Expansion Hangover, and I Think I’m OK: In honor of this introspective and alchemical Full Moon, I’m talking about the Expansion Hangover. Why? Because I’m at the tail end of my own and I’m finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Today I talk about what the Expansion Hangover is, and how to use this critical time to get the most out of your experience, and WHY it’s so critical in the first place. Aired 4/21/16
- SS004: Yoni Egg Adventures with Anya Yurenya from Love Stone: Today, I’m talking Adventures with Yoni Eggs with Anya from Love Stone here in Boulder. She’s awesome, totally hilarious and is doing really incredible work bringing this ancient practice back and making it accessible to all women.
Anya is also generously offering a special Sri Sessions discount: Get 15% off your order through April when you enter Sri Sessions in the comments section when you check out at Love Stone Yoni Eggs. Aired 3/23/16
- SS003: Shootin’ the Sri with Jenna Bee: Jenna Bee is one of the first people I met in Boulder. There IS room for beer in your yoga practice. Moderation, allowing your practice to change, the best spiritual practice is the one that you DO, the Grinch of Yoga, Adventures of the Yogi-Server, and so much more. Aired 2/22/16
- SS002: Kirsten Warner, Devi Yoga for Women: A soulful conversation with all-around yogini rockstar Kirsten about women’s yoga, community, her own practice and the real spiritual rebels these days.
- SS001: Shootin’ the Sri With Rachael & Alyson: Post-burlesque class romp through finding your tribe , what it means to live the Divine, and some nuggets of knowledge we wish were were given when we started this work.